Watch this YouTube tutorial or follow the steps below:
Before you work with Google Home, please set up Google Home and Nature Remo and register appliances.
Please register AC and TV using our preset data.
Those who have registered AC in automatic recognition mode can use it in that state. If you register air conditioner manually, it will be ON / OFF operation only.
※ This is the procedure at iOS. For Android, the login procedure may be different.
1. Tap “add” at the Google Home application.
2. Select “Set up device” at the top of the tab.
3. Tap “Have something already set up?” in the bottom.
4. Search “Remo“ and select “Nature Remo Smart Home”.
5. Sign in with Google if you registered Nature Remo account with Gmail.
And then go to Step 9.
6. If you registered Nature Remo account with email other than Gmail, enter you email and tap “send me a link to login“
7. You will receive a email from “email@example.com“. Copy One-time passcode.
8. Back to Google Home app, paste the passcode and tap ”login”.
9. Tap Accept when you see “Google Assistant is requesting access to Nature Remo.”
10. After linking to Remo, you can assign each devices to your room.
11. Please choose the location of devices one by one.
12. This completes the coordination between Google Home and Remo.
Now, let’s turn on the AC with “Hey Google, turn on 〇〇(AC name)”