In this tutorial, we will introduce the procedure for operating appliances directly in cooperation with Nature Remo on Amazon Echo.
By linking to Nature Remo to Google Home, you can control appliances from Amazon Echo via Nature Remo, it is possible to operate the power state of the AC, change the operation mode, change the set temperature, and operate other appliances.
Before you work directly with Amazon Echo please set up Amazon Echo, set up Nature Remo and register appliances.
Please register AC and TV using preset database.
Regarding other appliances, please register the ON and OFF icons.
※ This is the procedure at iOS. For Android, the login procedure may be different.
1. Tap “≡” at the top left corner of the Alexa app.
2. Select “Skills&Games” from the tab on the left.
3. Enter “remo” in the search window and tap “Nature Remo Smart Home Skill” searched.
4. Tap “ENABLE” to enable Nature Remo’s skills.
<In the case that you made a Remo account with a Google account>
5. Tap “Signed in with Google”.
6. Enter your email address or phone number and enter the password.
7. Tap “Login with” Google Account Email Address “.
Go to Step 11
<In the case that you make Remo account with a non Google account>
8. Input your email address and tap “send me a link to login“.
9. Copy One-time passcode of the email from “email@example.com“.
10. Back to the Alexa app, paste the passcode and tap ”login”.
11. Tap Accept when you see “Amazon Alexa is requesting access to Nature Remo.”
12. Nature Remo is successfully linked, and the account link is completed.
13. After completing the link, a screen will appear that tells you that device detection is necessary, so tap “discover devices”.
14. As device detection starts, wait for about 20 seconds.
15. It will be completed if appliances registered by Remo’s application are shown!
Now, let’s turn ob the AC “Alexa, turn on the 〇〇(AC name)”
For the operation method, “Alexa, turn on the 〇〇(appliance name)”, each appliance can be operated.