Other appliances such as fans, audio systems, and remote controller buttons can also be registered in Nature Remo.
(This instruction shows the screenshots of an iPhone. For Android users, the layout of the screen is slightly different)
1. Press the + button on the top right corner.
2. Tap “Add New Appliance”
3. Tap the appliances you want to add.
4. Press the remote control’s power/off button against Nature Remo’s IR receiver.
5. Enter the name of the new appliance, and select an icon.
6. Enter the name for the power on/off button, and select an icon.
7. Press the + button on the upper right corner to register a new button on the remote controller.
8. Press the remote control’s button that you want to register as shown below.
9. Enter the name for the button, and select an icon.
10. Repeat steps 7 and 9 for other buttons that you wish to register.